Ask3 for Secure
Got classroom iPads? Harness them to let your students ask and answer each others' questions with text and their own videos. Classroom sharing is one free app away.
|How do you use Ask3?
Your feedback will help us create the app.
Create, Share, Ask, and Answer
- Create quick, visual lessons, and narrate as you go
- Students can answer each others' questions before asking the teacher
- Provide an open forum for discussion, even when you're offline
- Encourage your students to give constructive feedback and praise
Get An Edge on Assessment
- Understand what students know (and don't know)
- See what students are struggling with and personalize your teaching
- Help with homework even when you're not in class
Show Them Quickly
- Get your point across with popular symbols (arrows, circles, and more)
- Write explanations freehand or type them in
- See questions and comments easily on the dynamic timeline
- Use educational photos from your iPad's gallery or built-in camera
Multiple Classes Made Easy
With Ask3 version 1.6, teachers can create multiple classes with a single email address.
It's easy to view all your classes by tapping on the class name. You can have Ask3 for each section, class or course you teach.
How Do You Use Ask3?
We are still building this app and want your feedback. What features do you want in Ask3? How can we change the app to better suit your classroom?