Ask3 for Secure Classroom Sharing
Got classroom iPads? Harness them to let your students ask & answer each other's questions with text & their own videos. Classroom sharing is one free app away.
|How do you use Ask3?
Your feedback will help us create the app.
Create, Share, Ask & Answer
- Create quick, visual lessons & narrate as you go
- Students can answer each other’s questions before asking the teacher
- Provide an open forum for discussion
- Encourage your students to give constructive feedback & praise
Get An Edge on Assessment
- Understand what students know (and don't know)
- See what students are struggling with & personalize your teaching
- Help with homework even when you're not in class
Show Them Quickly
- Get your point across with popular symbols (arrows, circles & more)
- Write explanations freehand or type them in
- Dynamic timeline makes it easy to see questions & comments
- Use educational photos from your iPad's gallery or built-in camera
You Can Take it with You
With Ask3 version 1.3, you can access content even when you're offline.
Students can watch and comment on videos anywhere, even if they don't have wifi at home. No connection required! Comments automatically update when they reconnect.
How Do You Use Ask3?
We are still building this app and want your feedback. What features do you want in Ask3? How can we change the app to better suit your classroom?