Add or Edit a Production Preset
Add a new production preset to:
- Create a production standard for company, team, or yourself.
- Remember and save frequently used production settings.
Edit a production preset to:
- Customize the default presets to fit your production needs.
- Make changes to existing presets
- In the Task List, select Produce video as.
- The Production Wizard appears. Select Add / Edit Preset from the dropdown and click Next.
- To add a preset, click the New button. To edit an existing preset, select a preset from the dropdown and click the Edit button.
- The Manage Production Presets dialog appears. Enter a name and description for the preset.
- Progress through the screens and click Finish.
The production preset appears in the dropdown list in the Project Settings dialog box and in the Production Wizard.