Callouts are graphics that appear on top of a video to draw views' attention to important objects or processes in a video.
- In the Task List, select Callouts.
- The Callouts Properties pane appears. Position the playhead on the Timeline.
- Click the Add Callout .
- Select a Callout type from the dropdown.
- Select the Rotation from the dropdown.
- To include text in the callout, enter text into the text box.
- Select the Callout Properties.
- To resize the callout in the Preview Window, click and drag on a black handle on the rectangle around the callout. Or enter a Width and Height into the fields on the Callout Properties pane.
- To move the callout, drag the callout in the Preview Window to a new location or enter a x-coordinate and y-coordinate into the X and Y fields.
- Click Finished.
The callout appears in the Callout List and on the Callout track on the Timeline. To edit a callout, double-click on a callout on the Timeline.
- Fade in and Fade out: Gradually show or fade callout.
- Opacity: 100% and 65%
- Style: Plain, 3D Edge, and Smooth
- Add drop shadow: Enabled and Disabled
- Keep aspect ratio: Maintains the current aspect ratio of the callout when resizing.