Enable any of the following options on the Controls tab to customize the playback controls available within the video:
- Captions initially visible: Displays overlaid captions on the video on startup. You must select the Overlay and Display options in the Captions pane. Viewers can click the closed caption icon to hide the overlaid caption text.
- Camtasia Studio context menu: Displays "Powered by Screencast.com" and "Created with Camtasia Studio" options in the context menu when a viewer right-clicks on the video. Enable this option to provide information about the tools used to create the video.
- Use external config: Creates a config.xml file in the production directory for customization of additional options.
- Allow resizing: Viewers can manually resize the video while playing.
- Full screen option: Allow viewers to expand the video to full screen mode. Press <ESC> to exit full screen mode. You must enable the Embed video into HTML option to expand the video to full screen.
- Pause at start: Starts the video paused requiring viewers to click the Play button to start playback.
- Controller Color: Determines the color of the playback controls. Only applies to non-ExpressShow templates.
- Show loading movie: Only applies to non-ExpressShow templates.
- Show duration, Show elapsed time, and Display format: Only applies to non-ExpressShow templates.
The end action options determine the action to occur when the video ends. Select any of the following end actions from the Controls tab.
- Stop: The video stops and displays the last frame of the video with a Replay button.
- Go to first frame: Returns the video to the first frame. Only applies to non-ExpressShow templates.
- Jump to URL: Opens the URL in the viewer's default web browser. Select which browser window the video should open in:
- _self: the current frame in the current window
- _blank: a new window
- _parent: the parent of the current frame
- _top: the top-level frame in the current window
- Go to time: Jumps to a specific time in the video. Enable the Pause after seeking option to pause the video at the time entered in this field. Only applies to ExpressShow templates.
- Loop playback: Continuously play the video. Only applies to ExpressShow templates.