Create your own custom callouts by importing an image file (.bmp, .gif, .png, .jpg) into the Custom Callout Manager. Use custom callouts to:
- Include a consistent callout throughout a series of videos
- Update or correct a frame in the video
- Enlarge the cursor for a portion of the video
- Use a custom shape or company logo.
- In the Task List, select Callouts.
- Click the Add Callout button .
- Click the Custom Callouts button.
- The Custom Callout Manager appears. Click the New Custom Callout button.
- Enter a Description to appear in the Type dropdown.
- Select an image file. If the custom callout is symmetrical, select the Vector grow option.
- Click OK.
Camtasia Studio adds the custom callout to the Type dropdown list on the Callouts Properties pane.