Apply an Animated Highlighter Effect
Add an animation to the Highlighter annotation to appear as though you are drawing with a highlighter across the screen. This highlighting effect is ideal for drawing attention to:
- A URL
- Text within a website
- An important area on the screen
To Create This Effect:
- Move the playhead to the position you want the highlighter annotation to start.
- Click the Annotations tab.
- Click to select the highlighter tool. The preset styles appear
- Control-click the highlighter style to use and select Add to Timeline at Playhead.
- To move, click within the annotation on the canvas and drag it to a new location.
- To resize, drag the handles in or out.
- Click the Animations tab.
- Drag the Blank animation onto the highlighter annotation on the timeline.
- Move the playhead to the beginning of the animation.
- On the canvas, drag the highlighter annotation to the position you
want the highlighter animation to start.
- Click the end point of the animation on the timeline.
- Drag the highlighter annotation on the canvas to the position you
want the animation to end.
- To change the duration of the animation, drag the end point in or out on the timeline.
- Click the Jump to Beginning button and then click Play to view the
- To further edit the animation properties, click the Properties button.