Add a Device Frame Around Your Video
In Camtasia for Mac, you can insert your screen recordings into a device frame. Choose from:
- iPad (black or white)
- iPhone 4 (black or white)
- iPhone 5 (black or white)
- iPhone 6 (black or white)
- iPhone 6+ (black or white)
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- ThunderBolt display
The device frame is ideal for Mac OS product demos or App Store application demos. It provides context for viewers as to which devices are supported for a product or application. The device frame also gives your videos that professional polish similar to Apple's tutorial videos.
To add a device frame:
- Click the Video FX tab.
- Drag the Device Frame video effect onto a clip on the timeline.
- Click the Properties button .
- On the Basic Properties and Effects tab, select the device frame from the dropdown menu.
- If you select the iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, or iPhone 6+ device frame, you may want to check the Horizontal option to change the orientation of the device.