Adding Effects to Media with Filters
Add a Filter
Filters add a visual effect to the entire duration of a clip, image, shape, or text on the timeline.
- Click the Video Effects tab .
- Click the Filters button to view only filters.
- Drag a filter from the Video Effects pane onto a clip, image, shape, or text on the timeline. Camtasia adds a yellow border around media on the timeline where you can apply a filter.
Remove a Filter
From the timeline:
- Control-click on the media on the timeline.
- A list of the filter(s) applied appear in the context menu.
Select Remove All Filters or select the remove option for the desired
From the Properties pane:
- Click to select the media on the timeline.
- Click the Properties button .
- Click the delete button for the desired filter in the Properties