Share Over the Internet with Screencast.com
You can upload your video directly to Screencast.com from Camtasia for Mac. Screencast.com provides a URL and an embed code that allows you to share the content with your audience. Screencast.com never compresses or alters your content. The four privacy levels allow you to control who can view your media. For more information, visit Screencast.com.
- Select Share > Screencast.com
- The Screencast.com dialog appears. Enter your email, password, and click Sign In. If you are a new user, click the Create New Account button.
- Enter a title.
- If your timeline contains markers and you want to add a table of contents to your video, select the Create table of contents from markers option.
- Click Share.
- A progress dialog appears and Camtasia begins uploading to Screencast.com. The video uploads into the Camtasia folder in My Library.
- The Share Your Project on the Web dialog appears. Copy the video URL to share the Screencast.com video page with others. Copy the embed code to embed the video on a webpage or blog.