Preview the Production Settings
The Preview Current Settings option renders the first thirty seconds of the video based on the selected production settings. This option allows you to preview the current production settings without producing the entire video.
Use this option to preview the appearance of production options such as the about box and controls for Flash videos.
- In the Task List, select the Produce video as option.
- The Production Wizard appears. Select the Custom production settings option and click Next.
- Select a file format and click Next.
- Select the desired production settings.
- Click the Preview dropdown and select the Preview Current Settings option.
Produce a Selection on the Timeline
Produce a selection on the Timeline to produce a short video or to preview a change in the clip speed.
- Click and drag to make a selection on the Timeline.
- Select File > Produce Selection As.
- The Production Wizard appears. Produce the video with the desired settings.