Produce a Flash (MPEG-4 or SWF) Video
The Flash output (MPEG-4 or SWF) creates a high quality, low file size video for playback on multiple Web browsers.
- The MPEG-4 AVC file format offers the best compression for both screen recordings and high motion videos.
- The SWF file format is ideal for producing short videos (approximately 15 minutes or less) that do not contain a great deal of motion, such as transitions, Zoom-n-Pan keyframes, or animation.
With the ExpressShow Flash template, you can customize the video’s table of contents, about box, start screen and end screen.
- In the Task List, select Produce video as.
- The Production Wizard appears. Select Custom production settings from the dropdown and click Next.
- Select the MP4/SWF – Flash output option and click Next.
- Select a Flash Template and Flash Template Theme. Click the Flash Options button to customize the Flash format, audio, table of contents, and controls. Click Next.
- Select the Video Options. Click Next.
- On the Produce Video screen, select the file save, post production, and upload options.
- Click Finish.
The video begins rendering.