Produce a Video using Custom Production Settings
The Custom production settings option allows you to select detailed production options and save the settings as a preset for future use.
In the Production Wizard, select the following series of production options for the Custom production settings option. The options available depend on the file format selected.
- In the Task List, select Produce video as.
- The Production Wizard appears. If you selected Recording dimensions or Custom in the Project Settings dialog box, the Custom production settings option is automatically selected. Click Next.
- Select the appropriate file format based how you will distribute the video.
- Select any additional output options. You can choose to include a .mp3, .m4v (for iPod or iTunes), or a PowerPoint presentation with the produced video for viewer’s to download. Click Next.
- Select the encoding options. Click Next.
- Select the Video Size. Click Next.
- Select the Video Options. Click Next.
- If you have markers on the Timeline, customize the table of contents or choose to create multiple videos based on the markers. Click Next.
- On the Produce Video screen, select the file save, post production, and upload options.
- Click Finish.
The video begins rendering. To save the production settings as a preset, click the Create Production Preset button.