Automatically Assign Profiles
To ease administration of Camtasia Relay, choose specific profiles to automatically assign to new users. Use this option when you want all presenters have a common profile or set of profiles.
Profiles are only assigned to users when they are first added to Camtasia Relay. Changes made to the automatically assigned profiles list are not reflected on existing Camtasia Relay users.
To automatically assign profiles:
- Go to System > System Options > Auto Associate Profiles tab.
- If needed, enable the option to Automatically associate selected profiles with new users. (This option is enabled by default.).
- Select a profile in the dropdown list and click Add. Repeat to add all required profiles to the list.
- Click Save.
Manage Auto Associate Setting for Single Profile
- Go to Profiles.
- Click a profile.
- Click the Associated Users tab.
- At the bottom of the page, enable or disable the Automatically associate this profile with new users option.
If you do not see this option, you need to turn on this functionality. Go to System > System Options > Auto Associate Profiles and enable the Automatically associate selected profiles with new users option. When you return to the Associated Users tab of a profile, you will see the option.