Camtasia Relay and Camtasia Studio 8 Integration
With a Camtasia Relay presenter account, you can send any projects edited in Camtasia Studio to a Camtasia Relay server for encoding and publishing. This is useful when you:
- Choose a Camtasia Relay profile that creates a Camtasia Studio project file for you to edit. Learn more about editing Relay presentations in Camtasia Studio (PDF).
- Create videos with Camtasia Studio that you would like to share in the same way you do your Camtasia Relay presentations. Learn how to create fully-edited videos with Camtasia Studio.
Send a Camtasia Studio Project to a Camtasia Relay Server
- After editing your project in Camtasia Studio, save your project.
- Click the Produce and Share drop down and select Share to Camtasia Relay.
- Log in using your Camtasia Relay credentials.
- Enter a clear Presentation Title and a brief but descriptive Presentation Description.
- Camtasia Studio renders your project, making a video to send to Camtasia Relay.
- The Camtasia Relay server processes and publishes the video normally, as if it were any
other Camtasia Relay presentation.
Tip: It is a good practice to keep your CAMPROJ files in a place you can easily locate so you are able to make future edits if necessary.