Record When Not Online
You do not have to be connected to the Internet to record your presentation. If you are not connected to the Camtasia Relay server, the server icon in the recorder has a red X.
If you have previously logged in to Camtasia Relay, you can still log in if you are offline. You can still access your profiles once you log in.
- Record your presentation as normal.
- Click the Submit button when finished.
- The presentation is submitted for uploading. Because you are not connected to the Internet, the presentation is placed in queue for upload. The presentation starts to upload automatically when the computer next connects to the Internet.
- Presentations only upload when you are connected to the server. After you click Submit, you do not see any information when your presentation is uploading. If you’d like to check the status of your presentation, log in to the Camtasia Relay website.
- Depending on the profile, you may receive notification when the presentation is published.