Create a Screencast.com Folder
If your profile publishes videos to your Screencast.com account, you can add additional folders and specify where encoded presentations are published. This can aid in organization. If you do not add any folders, all presentations are published to the Camtasia Relay folder.
To create a Screencast.com folder:
- Sign in to the Camtasia Relay website.
- In the Profiles menu, click Publish Account Setup.
- Click the default account, denoted by a green checkmark.
- In the Folder field, enter a folder name. You can only use letters, numbers and spaces. Click Save.
If the folder does not already exist on Screencast.com, Camtasia Relay creates it automatically.
To create additional Screencast.com folders:
- Click the tab with the name of the publish destination to create a new account/folder combination.
- Choose Use account information from default account if you want to publish using the email address and password. This allows you to just enter a new folder name.