The Camtasia Relay Website
There are two parts to Camtasia Relay:
- The recorder, which runs on your computer.
- The server, which processes and publishes all presentations.
While using Camtasia Relay, you interact with both of these components. Presenters interact with the server through the Camtasia Relay website. The website is specific to, and run by, your organization.
Presenters use the same username and password to log in to both the recorder and the website.
Go to the website to:
- Check on presentation status.
- Learn about your profiles.
- Specify publish destinations (available only for some profiles).
- Enter account information that may be required for some of your publish destinations.
If you do not know the URL (web address) of your Camtasia Relay server, just launch the Camtasia Relay recorder and click the server link. You must be connected to the Internet to access the website.