Upload a Video to Screencast.com
Learn how to upload videos onto Screencast.com from within the Camtasia Studio Production Wizard.
In the Production Wizard, you can upload to Screencast.com from any of Camtasia Studio’s default presets or with the Custom production settings option. After rendering the video, you can upload your video directly to your Screencast.com account. For more information, see the Screencast.com website.
- In the Task List, select Produce video as.
- The Production Wizard appears. Complete one of the following:
- Select a preset. The preset selected in the Project Settings dialog
is automatically selected. Click Next.
We recommend selecting the Screencast.com preset in the Project Settings dialog box and in the Production Wizard when uploading content to Screencast.com.
- Select Custom production settings. Click Next.
- Select a preset. The preset selected in the Project Settings dialog is automatically selected. Click Next.
- On the Where would you like to save your video file(s) or the Produce Video screen, enable the Upload video to Screencast.com option.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter your email and password. If you are a new user, click on a link to get a free account or to purchase an account. Click Log In.
- Select a folder to upload the video to. My Library is selected by default.
To add a new folder, select New Folder from the dropdown.
- Enable the Use thumbnail option to select different image for the thumbnail instead of the first frame of the video.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish. The video begins to render.
- Once complete, select Yes to continue uploading to Screencast.com.
The content opens on Screencast.com. On this page, you can copy the URL to share the content with viewers.
You can also upload Camtasia Studio-produced files to Screencast.com by selecting File > Upload To > Screencast.com.
Select from the following options when creating a new Screencast.com folder: