TechSmith Relay and Camtasia Studio 8 Integration
With a TechSmith Relay presenter account, you can send any projects edited in Camtasia Studio to a TechSmith Relay server for encoding and publishing. This is useful when you:
- Create videos with Camtasia Studio that you would like to share in the same way you do your TechSmith Relay presentations. Learn how to create fully-edited videos with Camtasia Studio.
- Choose a TechSmith Relay profile that creates a Camtasia Studio project file for you to edit. Learn more about editing TechSmith Relay presentations in Camtasia Studio (PDF).
Send a Camtasia Studio Project to a TechSmith Relay Server
- After editing your project in Camtasia Studio, save your project.
- Click the Produce and Share drop down and select Share to TechSmith Relay. (Note: The Share to TechSmith Relay option is only available if the PC has the TechSmith Relay recorder installed as well.)
- Log in using your TechSmith Relay credentials.
- Enter a clear Title and Description.
- Camtasia Studio renders your project, making a video to send to TechSmith Relay.
- The Camtasia Relay server processes and publishes the video normally, as if it were any other TechSmith Relay presentation.
Tip: Keep your CAMPROJ and other source files handy, in case future edits are needed.