The TechSmith Relay Website
The above video provides a quick walk through of interacting with the TechSmith Relay website. If you do not know the URL (web address) of your TechSmith Relay server, please contact your administrator for that information.
There are two parts to TechSmith Relay (Self-Hosted):
- The recorder, which runs on your computer.
- The server, which processes and publishes all presentations.
While using TechSmith Relay, you interact with both of these components. Presenters interact with the server through the TechSmith Relay website. The website is specific to, and run by, your organization.
Presenters use the same username and password to log in to both the recorder and the website.
Go to the website to:
- Check on presentation status.
- Specify publish destinations (available only for some profiles).
- Enter account information that may be required for some of your publish destinations.
- Learn about your profiles.