Video is one of the best ways to reach an audience, but it’s also one of the most intimidating content forms to create. If fear is holding you back, maybe you just need to “press the damn button.”
It’s not easy to get started with video. It might feel daunting at first, but there are many reasons why that shouldn’t stop you from creating video content.
If anyone has the best advice for creating video, it’s Brian Fanzo. Brian has been sharing live videos since 2013 and is an entrepreneur and keynote speaker. In this episode of The Visual Lounge, he shares the best lessons he’s learned for creating video, from how to get started to how to keep evolving.
Learning points from the episode include:
- What it means to “press the button”
- Why create live video?
- How to record videos with confidence
- The two golden rules of live video
- Brian’s ‘Rule of Five’
- How to adapt when video evolves
- Why you should utilize different platforms
- Why you should (or shouldn’t) find your niche
Important links and mentions:
Learn more about the Techsmith Academy.
To read the blog post on the topic or watch the video, click here.