How can you write better video scripts, faster?
Scriptwriting can heavily influence the amount of time it takes to see a video through from conception to completion and while there are many different ways to write a script, having an efficient process to go from the blank page to the finalized video is the key to faster production.
In this episode of The Visual Lounge from TechSmith, Dana Haines, a multifunctional content creator who specializes in video development and scriptwriting, shares her best advice for creating a scriptwriting process that can reduce the number of revisions and create more effective videos.
Learning points from the episode include:
- How to design a scriptwriting questionnaire
- How to encourage SMEs to engage with the content creation process
- How long your script should be
- How to turn your questionnaire into a script
- When to record and why you need a fast revision process
Important links and mentions:
Learn more about the Techsmith Academy
To read the blog post on the topic or watch the video, click here.