Can simplified user interfaces revolutionize your visual instructions?
You may not have heard of simplified user interfaces (otherwise known as SUI) before, but there’s a good chance you’ll have seen them. Companies like Dropbox, Microsoft, Adobe, and Google use SUI graphics to help their audience navigate their software.
But what are SUI graphics, and how can they improve your users’ experience? Instructional content and SUI expert, Anton Bollen joins Matt Pierce in this episode of The Visual Lounge, as they dive deep into the benefits of giving your screenshots the SUI treatment.
Learning points from the episode include:
- Why SUI is used in visual instructions
- How SUI can easily help localize your instructional content
- When to use SUI and when to use traditional screenshots
- The best practice for creating SUI graphics
- The pros and cons of creating SUI videos
Important links and mentions:
Learn more about the Techsmith Academy.
To read the blog post on the topic or watch the video, click here.