Coach’s Eye for Android Brings Top Video Analysis App to World’s Best Selling Mobile Platform
Deliver instant video feedback from the palm of your hand
Okemos, Mich. – August 30, 2012 – The leading edge developers of video and content creation strike once again with the release of Coach’s Eye for the Android platform into Google Play and Samsung Apps. Following nine months of explosive growth and more than 200,000 analysis videos created by Coach’s Eye users on iPhone and iPad, TechSmith is pleased to bring its mobile video analysis app to Android users, giving them the power to record, review and annotate video footage.
“It is no surprise that Android was the biggest request that we had for Coach’s Eye by far. There are some significant differences between platforms, but we’re thrilled to bring the core functionality of Coach’s Eye—recording, analyzing and sharing—to a whole new group of coaches and athletes,” said Jeremy Vanisacker, TechSmith Mobile Product Manager.
Coach’s Eye is the first recreational mobile application produced by TechSmith, the company behind award-winning visual communication software including Camtasia, Snagit and Jing. The new video analysis application extends TechSmith’s traditional software product lines to the mobile platform, allowing visual instruction on the go.
Coach’s Eye Android Key Features
- Instant Video Review
- Record Video: The built-in video camera makes it easy to record and review your athlete's performance on the field, analyze their technique on the spot and make immediate corrections.
- Slow Motion Review. The unique flywheel is optimized to allow fluid, precise video scrubbing. You will be amazed at how easy it is to identify and review technique or play execution.
- Recorded Video Analysis
- Drawing Tools. Annotate your video using lines, arrows, circles, squares and freehand tools. Marking up and breaking down footage like a pro is drop dead simple.
- Audio Voice Over: Record your thoughts while scrubbing through and breaking down footage. Your voice will be synced to the video’s slow motion, scrubbing and drawn annotations.
- Naming: Give your video a name that is specific to the athlete, drill, or activity being recorded.
- Simple Video Sharing to email, text message, phone Gallery or any other app that shares text (Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more)
- Requires Android 2.3.3 and up
- $4.99 in Google Play and Samsung Apps
- Coach’s Eye: www.CoachsEye.com
- Download Coach’s Eye on Google Play, Samsung Apps, Apple App Store
- Coach’s Eye on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/coachseye
- Coach’s Eye on Facebook: www.facebook.com/coachseye
- Coach’s Eye on Twitter: www.twitter.com/coachseye
- Coach’s Eye Blog: www.coachseye.com/blog
- TechSmith: www.techsmith.com
About TechSmith Corporation
Founded in 1987, TechSmith Corporation provides practical business and academic software tools and services. TechSmith's solutions enable users to capture, record and enhance digital content so they can share information and knowledge in compelling multimedia formats, and allow others to observe, analyze and learn from their experiences. TechSmith products are used by 99 percent of the Fortune 500. Visit www.TechSmith.com for more information.
All-in-One Camtasia, Camtasia Relay, Camtasia Studio, Coach’s Eye, DubIt, EnSharpen, Enterprise Wide, Expressshow, Jing, Morae, Rich Recording Technology (RRT), Screencast.com, Show The World, SmartFocus, Snagit, TechSmith, TSCC and UserVue are either registered marks or marks of TechSmith Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. This list is not a comprehensive list of all TechSmith Corporation marks. The absence of a name/mark or logo in this notice does not constitute a waiver of any intellectual property rights that TechSmith Corporation has established in any of its product, feature or service names/marks or logos. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 by TechSmith Corporation. All rights reserved.