TechSmith Announces Expanded Partnership Program
Demand for Visual Learning Solutions Drives Two New Partnership Types for Global Leader in Screen Capture, Screen Recording Technologies
OKEMOS, Mich. – April 3, 2013 – TechSmith today announces new structure for a partnership program in response to industry and consumer demand. TechSmith has long partnered with resellers around the world to remarket TechSmith products, but now, in addition to a reseller partnership, TechSmith has added technology and education partnership programs.
“With worldwide demand for TechSmith products and expertise in markets, we can’t singlehandedly fulfill every customer request. We’re dedicated to making our customers successful and we’re out to find partners who will help us continue doing so,” said Dan Casey, partnership program manager at TechSmith. “We’re really excited to have a team and structure in place that invites new types of partners, allowing TechSmith to offer best-in-class solutions.”
TechSmith has long been a leader in visual communication software, and partnerships enable other companies to work with TechSmith to bring better solutions to market. The three partnership types are:
- Reseller Partners – The original partnership program, reseller partners remarket TechSmith products while enjoying attractive discounts, access to outstanding support and hassle-free administration.
- Technology Partners – Technology partners will work jointly with TechSmith to present customers with more effective solutions. For example, TechSmith screen recording technology could be added to a learning management system, or TechSmith image creation and editing expertise could be integrated with an electronic medical records system.
- EDU Solution Partners – EDU Solution Partners will build upon the TechSmith record of helping educators inspire learning through visual communication and video-based learning.
Interested parties should visit the new TechSmith Partners website to get started.
- TechSmith Partnership Program: www.techsmith.com/partner-information.html
- TechSmith: www.techsmith.com
- TechSmith on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TechSmith
- TechSmith on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TechSmith
- TechSmith on YouTube: http://bit.ly/tnxwU9
About TechSmith Corporation
Founded in 1987, TechSmith Corporation provides practical business and academic software tools and services. TechSmith's solutions enable users to capture, record and enhance digital content so they can share information and knowledge in compelling multimedia formats, and allow others to observe, analyze and learn from their experiences. TechSmith products are used by 99 percent of the Fortune 500. Visit www.TechSmith.com for more information.
All-in-One Capture, Camtasia, Camtasia Relay, Camtasia Studio, Coach’s Eye, Jing, Morae, Rich Recording Technology (RRT), Screencast.com, Show The World, SmartFocus, Snagit, TechSmith and TSCC are either registered marks or marks of TechSmith Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. This list is not a comprehensive list of all TechSmith Corporation marks. The absence of a name/mark or logo in this notice does not constitute a waiver of any intellectual property rights that TechSmith Corporation has established in any of its product, feature or service names/marks or logos. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 by TechSmith Corporation. All rights reserved.