Keep students engaged, allow content to be more searchable, and improve content retention by breaking long videos into smaller segments.
1. Find a Natural Pause
Look for a natural pause or transition from one topic to another. Use a marker or note the timestamp where the break occurs.
2. Export the Segmented Videos
1. Click and drag the playhead to select the segment.
2. Right click in the selected area.
3.Choose Produce Timeline Selection As.
4. Choose the file type and where to save it.
5. Repeat for the remaining segments.
3. Add Templates
Use templates to create consistent intros, outros, and branding.
Open a template, import one of the newly created video segments, and drag it over the placeholder.
- Video Tutorial: Export & Share
- Video Tutorial: How to Use a Template
- Video Tutorial: Record a PowerPoint Presentation
- Video Tutorial: How to Create a Template
Submit a Question
We want to know what questions you have about creating content for your online courses, so that we can make content that speaks directly to your concerns. There are no guarantees that we will make a video for every question, but we will be doing our best to create meaningful content for our Education customers.
Our team is here for you in case you encounter any technical issues.