Maintain Privacy with the Blur Annotation
Use the blur annotation to mask or blur portions of a video that contain sensitive content such as usernames, email addresses, passwords, contact information, etc.
- Click the Annotations tab.
- Select the blur annotation. The styles appear below.
- Move the playhead to the position on the timeline you want the blur annotation to start.
- Drag the blur annotation onto the canvas or onto the timeline at
the playhead. Make sure the blur annotation is on a track above the item
to blur on the timeline.
- To move the blur annotation, click within the annotation and drag
it to a new position on the canvas.
- To resize the blur annotation, click to select the annotation on
the canvas. Drag one of the handles in or out.
- To edit the blur properties, click the Properties button. If you
are trying to blur a small area such as a text field, click the
Annotations tab in the properties and decrease the Blur radius.
- To change the duration the blur appears in the video, click to
select the annotation on the timeline. Drag the end in or out to adjust