Deliver Surveys with Observer
With Observer, you can deliver surveys to participants anytime during the recording. You can have multiple surveys.
Some ways to use surveys include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-session demographic questionnaire
- Task completion survey
- Post-test satisfaction survey
- Session follow-up questions
Surveys are created and can be associated with session events, such as the end of a task, in the study configuration. See the Morae Recorder Help for information about setting up surveys.
See the following topics for more information:
To deliver a survey
- Select the survey from the survey dropdown list.
If linked to a session event, a survey is selected in the survey dropdown list when that session event occurs.
- Click Send Survey.
If you send the wrong survey, click Recall to close the survey.
- Surveys are available at the top of the log and in the Recorder Control menu.
- Surveys appear in the order they are entered into the study configuration.
- If linked to a session event, a survey is selected in the survey dropdown list when that session event occurs. For example, at the end of Task 1, the survey associated with the end of Task 1 is selected in the survey dropdown list.
- If you send the wrong survey, you can Recall a survey before it is complete.
- If a survey is already complete, you can Resend a survey. Any answers already filled are not removed, but the participant can adjust the answers, if needed.
- If you use AutoPilot to run a session, surveys automatically come up when the associated session events, such as the end of a task, occur.