Export to PowerPoint
You can easily export items created in Morae Manager directly into a PowerPoint presentation. You can select to export a storyboard, multiple storyboards, video clips, title clips, and graphs.
See the following topics for more information:
- PowerPoint presentations link to the videos exported from Morae.
- You can choose the destination directory for the videos but if you move the presentation file, any links to videos may break.
- To move a presentation from one computer to another, in PowerPoint, go to File > Package for CD to create a folder that contains the PPT file and all linked files, including the videos.
- PowerPoint does not automatically save a PPT after creating or adding to it through the export from Manager.
- Manager always creates a new slide in the presentation instead of adding to an existing one. New slides appear directly after the active slide.
- Title clips and graph clips export as images and cannot be modified once in PowerPoint.
- If you have any Text Notes in the video clip properties, they are exported onto the slide as Speaker Notes.
To export one or more Storyboards:
- Go to File > Produce and Share > Highlight Video. The Production Wizard appears and leads you through the production process.
- Select Produce to PowerPoint and click Next.
- Select the storyboards you want to produce and choose whether to produce a slide for each item (clip) in a storyboard or to produce a single slide that contains a highlight video for each storyboard.
All Storyboards export into the same PowerPoint presentation.
- Click Next. The PowerPoint Options dialog box appears.
- Select the PowerPoint Options.
If you have any Text Notes in the video clip properties, they are exported onto the slide as Speaker Notes.
- Click Next to continue. The Video Encoding Options dialog box appears.
- Select a compression option.
- Click Next. The Video Size dialog box appears.
- Set the size of the produced highlight video. For screen video, we recommend using the default setting, which is Largest video size. For more information about the options in this dialog box, see Video Size Options.
- Click Next to continue. The Produce Video Clips dialog box appears.
- Set the destination folder, file options, and whether you want an opportunity to view the video(s) after rendering.
- Click Finish. The rendering begins immediately.
- When the videos finish rendering, the videos, title clips, and graphs are placed in new slides.