Finalize Observer Session
When the recording ends, Observer no longer plays the session video or audio. This tutorial covers what happens at the end of a session and what actions you need to take as an observer.
To finish the session:
- If there are pending tasks or markers waiting to be sent, a dialog box appears. Make sure you've completed all markers and task, if applicable, and click Done.
- If Marker > Prompt to save copy of log is selected, the Save Copy of Log As dialog box appears.
- If you chose the Save Observer video as WMV option before the recording began, a dialog appears.
- Choose Connection > Disconnect, or click the Disconnect from Recorder button .
- A dialog box appears asking if you want to disconnect from Recorder. To disconnect, click Yes.
Observer stays connected to Recorder until Recorder is closed or you disconnect Observer from Recorder. If there are multiple sessions occurring, you can leave Observer connected until all recordings are complete. You do not have to disconnect between sessions.