Lesson 5: Create a Project in Manager
After you've recorded your participant's sessions, create a project in Manager to analyze the recordings to find any trends, serious errors, or other items you are testing for.
In this lesson we will cover:
In Manager, you can
- Start new projects and edit existing projects
- Organize studies and recordings
- Configure Recorder settings
- Open and analyze recordings
- Create graphs of your analysis and metrics
- Create a presentation video
To create a new project:
- Open Manager. The Welcome to Morae dialog box appears.
- Select Create a new project and click OK.
- When the Project Name screen of the Create New Project wizard appears, enter a name and folder for the Project and click Next.
- When the Import Recordings screen in the wizard appears. Click Add to browse for and select the recording files to import into the project.
- Click Finish to complete the wizard. The recordings are imported into the project.
- If the study configuration files match, the new project containing the selected recordings is added to Manager's Project pane and the recordings appear in a single study.
- If the study configuration files do not match, you are prompted to choose whether to merge the recordings into a single study. Choose to merge the studies and follow the onscreen directions. For more information, see Analyzing a Study in Manager > Merging Overview in the Morae Help file
Continue with the next lesson: Set Tasks & Markers in Manager