Record Automated Sessions with Autopilot
With AutoPilot, Morae presents study and task instructions along with surveys right on the computer running Recorder. You can use AutoPilot to conduct an unmoderated test, or us AutoPilot to reduce paper work for a facilitated test.
The following is the step by step of how an AutoPilot session works.
- Open Recorder. The Welcome to Morae Recorder dialog box opens.
- Select Open a saved study configuration and open your saved AutoPilot study configuration.
- Click the Record button.
- AutoPilot starts and displays the study instructions. The participant clicks Start.
- The first task displays. The participant reads the task and clicks Start.
Recorder automatically logs the beginning of the task.
- The AutoPilot window collapses and the participant works on the task.
The participant can click Show Instructions to view the task instructions for the task.
- The participant finishes the task and clicks End Task.
Recorder automatically logs the end of the task.
- If there is a survey associated with the end of the task, it displays before moving to the next task.
- The participant finishes the survey and clicks Done.
- The next task displays. This process continues until the participant reaches the end of the test.
- After the participant clicks End Task for the final task, if there is a survey associated with the end of the test, it displays.
- When the final survey is complete, a thank you message appears. The participant clicks OK to end the test.