03: Sharing Your Captures
Once a capture has been taken, it will open in the Snagit Editor where it can easily be shared to popular destinations.
- On the Share tab, click an output.
- Or, on the Tools tab, click the Share dropdown and select an output.
*When sharing a video, Snagit disables any outputs that do not support video.
**Videos may take some time to process after upload, which means they may not be immediately available for playback.
Share a Capture Using a Link
- In Snagit Editor, click the Share tab and select the Screencast.com, YouTube, or Google Drive Output.
- The capture uploads to the selected Output. When the link is ready to share, a message appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Copy the link and share it with others through email, social media, documents, instant messages, or applications.
Keep in mind that people other than your intended audience may also be able to view the content if they have the URL. For privacy considerations, see Maintain Privacy in Your Captures.
Send Video to Camtasia Studio for Editing
Share a video capture to Camtasia Studio, TechSmith's screen recording and video editing software. Use Camtasia Studio to:
- Import videos to use as source files in your Camtasia Studio video.
- Enhance your video capture with callouts, text, titles, captions, effects, and much more.
Add More Outputs to Snagit
Visit the Snagit Outputs Page to easily add more outputs to Snagit and send captures to third party websites and applications for easy sharing, such as Twitter, OneNote, Evernote and much more!
Continue with 04: Video Tips and Tricks