Create Handout Graphics from a Video Capture
Quickly save a series of still images from a video capture for use in a handout.
After recording a video, the video capture preview appears in Snagit Editor.
- Move the cursor over the video on the canvas. The playback controls appear.
- Drag the cursor over the timeline until you reach the desired video frame to use as a handout image.
- Click the Capture Frame button.
- The captured frame is added to the front of the tray.
- On the Share tab, click the Word output button. The capture is
added to cursor's location in the open Microsoft Word document.