Customizing the Tools using Quick Styles
The Styles Gallery is a collection of preset styles for the tools and image effects.
Note: Tools and effects are only available for image captures. To apply similar effects to a video capture, share the video to Camtasia.
Save a customized style to the Quick Styles Gallery when:
- You frequently use the same custom arrows, callouts, or other annotations.
- You need to adhere to your company's branding standards such as specific fonts and colors.
- You want to avoid recreating or remembering the specific settings for tools or effects used in a capture.
- You are single-sourcing an image to multiple destinations that have different effect requirements. For example, your website image standards require a one pixel gray border around all images.
Add a Custom Style to the Quick Styles:
- On the Tools or Effects tab, select the desired tool or effect(s) and edit the properties.
- As you edit the properties, the customized style appears in the Style Gallery. If you hover over the custom style, you can view the specific properties.
- Click the Add Style button to permanently add the style to the gallery.