05: Sharing Your Video
After recording, the video opens in Snagit Editor. Quickly share video captures to popular destinations using the outputs.
Click an output above the Open Captures Tray. Snagit disables any outputs that do not support video.
Note: Videos may take some time to process after upload and may not be immediately available for playback.
Which Output Should I Select?
The table below compares the following criteria for video hosting options from Snagit:
- Provides a link or embed code: Copies a URL or embed code onto the Clipboard for quick sharing. See Get a Link for Sharing for more information.
- Privacy Levels: Describes the privacy settings available for the video hosting service.
- Commenting: Lists if the video hosting service allows for viewers to comment on the video content on the page.
| Snagit Output
|| Provides a Link or Embed Code
Share to YouTube when you want to promote or share your video with a large distribution of viewers. With YouTube, you can:
Use Screencast.com when you want to quickly share the video content for free with a user or group of users.
| Google Drive
Share to Google Drive when you want to store or transfer video files or collaborate with others.
To transfer content back into Snagit, select File > Import from Google Drive.
|OneDrive for Business
Upload video files to share with your coworkers or to access from another computer or device.
Edit Videos in Camtasia for Mac
Share a video capture to Camtasia, TechSmith's screen recording and video editing software. Use Camtasia to:
- Import videos to use as source files in your Camtasia video.
- Enhance your video capture with callouts, text, titles, captions, effects, and much more.
Continue with 06: Video Tips and Tricks