Create a Mockup
Use Snagit to create mock ups for mobile devices, websites, applications, and more. Snagit offers iOS, OSX, and Windows standard interface stamps.
Use the following options to compile mock-ups:
- In Snagit Editor, select File > New.
- Enter the desired Width and Height into the fields and click OK.
- On the Tools tab, select the Stamp tool.
- Double-click the Interface folder.
- Double-click on the desired operating system folder to view the
- To add a stamp, click to select the desired stamp style. Click to
add the stamp on the canvas.
- To move the stamp, click to select the stamp on the canvas. Drag
the stamp on the canvas.
- To resize the stamp, click to select the stamp on the canvas. Drag
the handle in or out.
Add Shapes or Lines:
- On the Tools tab, click the Shape or Line tool.
- Select a style.
- Click and drag to add the shape or line style onto the desired
location on the canvas.
- Adjust the properties.
- To move the shape or line, click to select the stamp on the canvas. Drag the stamp on the canvas.
- To resize the shape or line, click to select the stamp on the canvas. Drag the handle in or out.
- On the Tools tab, click the Callouts and Text tool.
- Select a text style.
- Click and drag to add a text box onto the desired location on the canvas.
- Type text in the text box.
- To change the text alignment, select Text > Align.
- In the Properties area, click the Font button.
- The Font dialog opens. Adjust the font, style, and color.
Flatten Objects on the Canvas:
To edit another object on top of another object on the canvas,
flatten the bottom object first. For example, to add text on top stamp,
flatten the stamp first.
To flatten an object, control-click on the object on the canvas and select Flatten.
- Select File > Save as a .snagproj to edit vector objects such as stamps, callouts, text, pasted graphics at a later time.
- Click the Screencast.com output button to share to Screencast.com. Paste the URL to easily share the mockup with others through email, instant message, etc. On Screencast.com, you can also enable commenting to allow users to provide feedback directly on the page.