Capture Multiple Areas
Capture multiple areas on the screen as separate moveable, editable objects.
- Click the Image Capture button.
- Click the Capture button or press the All-in-One Image Capture keyboard shortcut, Shift-Control-C (default).
- Press the Command button while clicking and dragging to make a selection. When you release the Command button, the selected areas appear on the canvas. Each selected area appears as a separate vector object on the canvas.
To save each object captured as separate images:
- Select File > New.
- Enter the desired size and click OK.
- Click to select an object within the capture to save as a new image.
- Press Command-C to copy the object.
- Click to select the new image in the tray. Press Command-V to copy the object onto the new image.
- Select File > Save.