Save Custom Styles
The Style Gallery provides preset styles for the Tools and Effects. You can add your own custom styles to the gallery.
Note: Tools and effects are only available for image captures.
Save a customized style to the gallery when:
- You frequently use the same custom arrows or callouts.
- You need to adhere to your company's branding standards such as specific fonts and colors.
- You want to avoid recreating or remembering the specific settings for tools or effects used in a capture.
- You are single-sourcing an image to multiple destinations that have different effect requirements. For example, your website image standards require a 1 pixel grey border around all images.
Add a Custom Style to the Style Gallery:
- Select the desired tool or effect(s) and edit the properties.
- As you edit the properties, the customized style appears in the
Style Gallery. If you hover over the custom style, you can view the
- Click the Add Style button to permanently add the style to the