Capture a Scrolling Window
Capture the entire scrolling area in a window, document, or web browser, beyond the area visible on the screen.
- Click the Image Capture button.
- Click the Capture button or press the All-in-One Image Capture keyboard shortcut, Shift-Control-C (default).
- Hover your cursor over the window to capture. If Snagit can capture the scrolling area, arrows appear within the window.
- Click an arrow to take a capture of the horizontal scrolling area,
vertical scrolling area, or the entire scrolling area. Or, use a
- Press R to scroll horizontally.
- Press D to scroll vertically.
- Press X to scroll the entire area.
Capture an Entire Web Page:
Snagit offers an alternative method to capture an entire webpage.
Drag the URL from the address bar onto the Snagit Dock icon or onto Snagit Editor.
Snagit captures the entire web page including the area not visible in the current web browser window.