TechSmith Relay and Camtasia for Mac Integration
With a TechSmith Relay presenter account, you can send any projects edited in Camtasia for Mac to a TechSmith Relay server for encoding and publishing. This is useful when you:
- Create videos with Camtasia for Mac that you would like to share in the same way you do your TechSmith Relay presentations. Learn how to create fully-edited videos with Camtasia for Mac.
- Choose a TechSmith Relay profile that creates a Camtasia for Mac project file for you to edit. Learn more about editing TechSmith Relay presentations in Camtasia for Mac (PDF).
Send a Camtasia for Mac Project to a TechSmith Relay Server
- After editing your project in Camtasia for Mac, select the File menu from the menu bar and save your project.
- Select the Share menu from the menu bar and choose TechSmith Relay. (Note: the TechSmith Relay option will only appear if a TechSmith Relay recorder is installed.)
- Log in using your TechSmith Relay presenter credentials.
- Enter a clear title and description before clicking the Submit button.
- Camtasia for Mac renders your project and exports your video to TechSmith Relay.