Add TechSmith Relay Media to Your Blackboard Course
- Select the course you'd like to add media to.
- From the course home page, click Content.
- Select TechSmith Relay from one of the Content dropdown menus. For this example, "TSCU TechSmith Relay" is shown in the Tools dropdown, but the name of the menu item and where you find it in the Content section are both determined by your administrator, so some variance is likely. Contact your Blackboard Administrator if you have trouble selecting the correct option in this step.
- Name your assignment.
- If you'd like TechSmith Relay quiz results to be sent back to the Blackboard Results Center, scroll down to the evaluation section and select Yes for Enable Evaluation and set the number of Points Possible.
- If there are quiz questions attached to the media, points will be awarded based on the number of correct answers.
- If there are no quiz questions attached, points will be awarded based on the percentage of video watched.
- When you’re done editing the assignment details, click Submit.
- Submitting the assignment should return you to your course Content. Click on your assignment to open it.
- Opening your assignment will display your TechSmith Relay library. Click the Add Media button next to the video you'd like to use for this assignment. You can use Search to look for other media within your TechSmith Relay website, or use the Link Media feature to add a video from YouTube.
When students open the assignment they will be able to view the media and complete any quizzes. Once an assignment has been completed, allow up to an hour for complete and accurate data to be synchronized between TechSmith Relay and your course grade book. Visit the video page for detailed analytics and quiz results.
This is the complete list of our tutorials and guides for TechSmith Relay users and administrators.
Looking for TechSmith Relay (Self-Hosted) tutorials? We've got those, too.