Add TechSmith Relay Media to Your Blackboard Course
- Select the course you want to add media to.
- From the course home page, click Content.
- Select TechSmith Relay from one of the Content dropdown menus. For this example, TechSmith Relay is shown in the Tools dropdown, but the name of the menu item and where you find it in the Content section are both determined by your administrator.
- Name your media.
- If you want to send TechSmith Relay quiz results to the Blackboard grade book, scroll down to the evaluation section and select Yes for Enable Evaluation and set the number of points possible. If there are quiz questions attached to the media, points will be awarded based on the number of correct answers. If there are no quiz questions attached, points will be awarded based on the percentage of content watched.
- When you’re done, click Submit.
- Click on your content to open it.
- Your TechSmith Relay media library should open/ Click the Add Media button next to the item you wish to add. You can use the Search to look for other media within your TechSmith Relay website, or use the Link Media feature to add a video from YouTube.
Your media should now be added to your course. When students open the assignment they will be able to view the media and complete any quizzes. Once an assignment has been completed, allow about an hour for complete and accurate data to be synchronized between TechSmith Relay and your course grade book.
This is the complete list of our tutorials and guides for TechSmith Relay users and administrators.
Looking for TechSmith Relay (Self-Hosted) tutorials? We've got those, too.