Once a Moodle administrator has set up the TechSmith Relay LTI integration, instructors can add content from their TechSmith Relay media library without leaving the Moodle LMS. Videos or images that include a quiz can report results back to the Moodle gradebook.
Add TechSmith Relay Media to a Course
- Navigate to the Moodle course you would like to add TechSmith Relay media to.
- If editing is not already turned on, click the button to make editing options available.
- Click Add an activity or resource.
- Select External tool from the Activities list, and click Add.
- Give your activity a name and under the External tool type drop-down, select the TechSmith Relay tool (named by your LMS administrator).
- Click Save and display to continue.
- Your TechSmith Relay library should open, displaying all your media. Click Add Media to select an item. You can use the search functionality to look for media on your organization’s TechSmith Relay website or the Link Media feature to add a video from YouTube. Media you add from YouTube using the Link Media function will be added to your library.
- The video can now be viewed by students accessing this activity. If there is a quiz attached to media, students wil be prompted to complete it.
This is the complete list of our tutorials and guides for TechSmith Relay users and administrators.
Looking for TechSmith Relay (Self-Hosted) tutorials? We've got those, too.