Using the latest version of the TechSmith Relay Recorder, you can upload media from your desktop or USB drive to your TechSmith Relay library.
If you use Snagit to create videos and images, check out this tutorial instead: Send Media from Snagit to TechSmith Relay.
Accepted file formats
- Videos: MP4, MOV, and AVI
- Images: GIF, JPG, and PNG
Prepare the Recorder
- Launch the TechSmith Relay Recorder, and log in.
- Under the Help menu, choose Check for Updates. If there is an newer version available, please install it.
- To upload media from your computer, click the Upload icon in the upper left corner.
- Click Add Media.
- Select or multi-select the video and image files you want to upload. Click Open.
- Finally, if you want to edit the titles and descriptions, you can do that here. (You can also do this later on the TechSmith Relay site.) Click Upload All to add your media to TechSmith Relay library.
- Once your media has uploaded successfully, you will receive a confirmation message to let you know your media is being processed. You can view and manage uploaded media in your TechSmith Relay library.
This is the complete list of our tutorials and guides for TechSmith Relay users and administrators.
Looking for TechSmith Relay (Self-Hosted) tutorials? We've got those, too.