How Customers Use Camtasia
Every day, thousands of people around the world use Camtasia to create professional videos that train, teach, sell, and more! It's the easiest way to demonstrate a process, product, or idea.
Your Teaching, Multiplied
Camtasia provides educators with the perfect solution to easily create videos that motivate students, inform parents and enhance learning. Camtasia screen recording software is smart, quick to learn, and feature rich! Simply record your live presentations or lectures and give your students a rewind button for every lesson. This helps them learn at their own pace or catch up from an absence.
- Flip your classroom: create video lessons for students to watch as homework and focus on applying lessons during classroom time
- Record your lessons so absent students don’t miss a beat
- Add quizzes* to your videos to assess student understanding (*with Camtasia Studio only)
- Create videos that students can watch anywhere, even on their own mobile devices
The Smarter Way to Train
With Camtasia screen recording and video editing software, you can create interactive training and support videos that viewers can watch on nearly any device. Screencasts are quick, easy, and inexpensive to create and reproduce.
- Don’t tell, show! Showcase your software or service in action with a video
- Create orientation videos and training for new staff members
- Add quizzes* to your videos to make sure viewers understand the content (*with Camtasia Studio only)
- Show customers how to use your product with customized training videos
- Establish an online help desk with support videos and tutorials
Business, Sales & Marketing
Win Over Customers With Video
Camtasia software allows you to create professional videos that clients respond to, and that they can continue to use long after your video has been shared. With Camtasia, it’s easy to create high quality videos – without formal training.
- Create a video pitch: demonstrate software and other products and services to new and potential customers
- Produce educational content for inbound marketing
- Record and share sales presentations
- Make customized video reports and presentations for clients
- Add internal training videos into your hiring process
Real World Camtasia Customer Stories from the TechSmith Blog
See more stories of how people use Camtasia as their go-to tool for teaching, training, and business.