Record iOS Devices and Tell Your Story
Quickly create app preview videos, training about mobile apps, or just show a friend how to install that cool, new iOS keyboard. TechSmith AppShow makes it easy to record anything happening on your iOS device and share it as a clear, concise video.
What Makes Us Special
TechSmith AppShow breaks the video creation process into easily-manageable parts. Let us provide you with an outline, or choose your own combination of clip sizes, so you can make a fantastic app demo without hours of preproduction or planning.
Best practices built in
It used to take more time to make a lean, focused video than a long, rambling one. Not anymore. We give your content structure and pacing to keep viewers engaged. Creating an app preview? We've even baked in Apple’s guidelines and regulations.
Make your video shine and help your audience understand how your app works with things like transitions and imported title slides. You can even import music tracks to really set the tone.
12 Ways to Use TechSmith AppShow
- Show how to use the features of an app
- Help people discover new apps
- Give tips for optimizing iOS settings
Support and Development
- Troubleshoot problems with an app or mobile device
- Give clear feedback on a mobile design or bug
- Document issues for QA testing
- Introduce new apps to teachers and students
- Demonstrate pedagogical uses of iPads
- Enable students to show their work
- Show off your app in the App Store or on your website
- Make a teaser video of your new feature or game level
- Make content marketing videos to answer common questions
Example Videos Made with AppShow
iOS and OS X Yosemite are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.