Things You’ll Want to Know
On the surface, Jing is really straightforward. However, Jing does have a few less-obvious tricks up its sleeve and here are some of the most popular topics and videos you'll want to check out!
- Click and drag the cross hairs to capture any size region of your screen. Hold Shift or Ctrl to have the area snap to popular standard dimensions.
- Set a Hotkey to initiate captures. Not only is this convenient, it makes things like capturing drop down menus possible.
- You can move, or get rid of the Jing "Sun" Launcher. You can also make it so Jing doesn't start up when your computer does.
- Jing's History can help you manage and reuse your captures. Note that if you delete a capture from your History, it will also delete the actual content.
- How to restart or quit Jing.