1. From your Knowmia Library, click the context menu and select Reset Data.
2. Since this action cannot be undone, download a .csv file and save a backup copy of the current data before resetting.
Click Reset to remove the number of views, quiz submissions, and conversation data for this media.
1. Click the More button and select Reset Data.
2. Click the Download Data button to download a .csv file of the current data to save as a backup copy.
Enable the Yes, I want to reset the data checkbox and click Reset.
1. To reset data for multiple pieces of media at once, multi-select the media in the Library.
2. Click the context menu.
3. Select Reset Data. Knowmia resets all video analytics, quiz results, and conversation data for your video(s).
Expand your skills with our full list of Knowmia tutorials.
LMS & Site Administration Guides (Enterprise Only)
Learn common LMS workflows and site adminstration for Knowmia.