Create Video from Images
- In the tray or library, Control+click (Windows) or Command+click (Mac) to select images to show in the video.
- Select Create button > Video from Images or File > Create Video from Images.
- The Recording toolbar appears.
Click and drag images to reorder in the tray.
- Click to select recording options from the Recording toolbar:
- Video Background Color: Select a background color to display in the video. The background appears in the final video. Use dark or light colors such as dark blue, black, or white to improve contrast in the video.
- Cursor: Record the cursor.
- Microphone Audio: Record the audio from your computer’s built-in microphone or from a connected USB microphone.
- Webcam: Record live video from the connected or built-in webcam. Click the Webcam button to toggle the webcam on/off. Click the dropdown to select the camera device and webcam display settings:
- Picture-in-Picture: The webcam displays as a small video in the corner of your video. To change the Picture-in-Picture position, click the dropdown and select an option. To change the size of the Picture-in-Picture, drag a corner of the webcam preview in or out.
- Fullscreen Webcam: The webcam fills the entire video display area. Screen video is not recorded when the fullscreen webcam option is enabled.
- To begin recording, click the Record button or press Shift+F9 (Windows) or Control+Shift+Space (Mac).
- To change the image shown in the video, click the Next Image or Previous Image buttons.
Tip: Use the left or right arrow keys to change the image shown in the video.
- To pause recording, click the Pause button or press Shift+F9 (Windows) or Control+Shift+Space (Mac).
- Draw attention to an area by adding arrows, shapes, and other annotations from the Favorites tool while recording or during a pause.
- Adjust the zoom and/or dimensions of the image on the Canvas if desired (Windows only).
- To stop the recording, click the Stop button or press Shift+F10 (Windows) or Control+Shift+V (Mac).
The MP4 video file appears in the tray.