Batch Convert Images
Use Snagit's batch conversion to:
- Convert a number of graphics from one format to another.
- Reduce the amount of time it takes to transfer a series of images from your digital camera onto your computer by decreasing the image dimensions and adjusting the settings.
- Apply the same effect to a set of images such as adding a border all images going on a website.
- Rename a series of images with a prefix or another file name option.
Open the Batch Conversion Wizard
- In Snagit Editor, select File menu > Convert Images.
- In the Library, right-click on a thumbnail and select Batch Conversion Wizard.
- In Snagit, select Tools > Convert Images.
The Batch Conversion Wizard appears. Follow the instructions on each page.
Select the Image Files to Convert
- Click the Add Files button to select the desired images. CTRL+click to select multiple images.
- Click the Next button.
Apply Conversion Filters
- Click the Modify dropdown to select the conversion filters to apply.
- Adjust the settings within the dialog. Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to apply multiple filters.
- Click Next.
To learn more about the Modify dropdown options see the Snagit Help file.
Select the Output Options
Select from the following output options and click Next:
- Select the output directory to save the image into.
- Select the file format from the dropdown. Click the Options button to adjust the specific format settings.
- To create a customized file name, enable the Automatic file name option and click the Options button.